Through our website IsraelGives.org, the country's leading website for giving to Israel,
you can donate online, tax-deductibly
to any of Israel's 41,000 non-profit organizations and charities.
Make a one-time donation or make Israel part of your life by making a recurring monthly donation to the cause you care most about.
Donate by Check
Please make your check out to America Gives and mail it to:
America Gives, P.O. Box 3263, Washington, DC 20010
Be sure to mark on the "memo" section of the check, or in an attached letter, the specific cause or organization that you'd like to recommend the donation go towards.
To make a donation by bank transfer, please contact us and we'll send you directly our bank details.
Donate in your will or estate
Making a gift by will or another estate-planning method is a visionary and generous way to support Israel - to improve the lives of the people of Israel and to ensure the future of the country. With IsraelGives, your estate can support any non-profit or charitable cause in Israel, and receive an estate tax charitable deduction.
- • Cash Bequest: Designate a specific dollar amount or percentage of assets for Israel in your will.
- • Estate Bequest: Direct whatever is remaining from your estate to Israel once all else has been paid off and satisfied.
- • Retirement Bequest: List Israel as the beneficiary of your retirement plan, including IRAs, tax-sheltered annuities, qualified pension, or profit-sharing plan.
- • Property Bequest: Donate the proceeds of sold property, including securities or real estate, to Israel.
- • Insurance Policies: List Israel as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- • Contingent Bequest: Select Israel as the beneficiary only in the event of the death of all other beneficiaries.
How to phrase the gift in your will or estate
A suggested phrasing can be: "I give to America Gives, Inc. an IRS- recognized 501(c)(3) tax-exempt US nonprofit corporation (EIN: 26-3383926), with its principal offices at 1732 1st Ave #27091, New York, NY 10128, [all (or ____ percent) of my residuary estate] or [the sum of $_______ ] to be used for the support of the people of Israel [or specific cause].
If you don't yet have a will
If you're American and don't yet have a will, you can create one for free now with FreeWill. As part of their simple process, you can select how much (a fixed sum or a percentage) you want to leave to charity. When asked for the name of the charity you'd like to benefit in your will, just write America Gives and enter our ID number: 26-3383926.
If you have any questions, need personal advice or support, or if you're an estate planning specialist or executor and want to discuss how we can help to fulfill a gift intended towards Israel, please contact Jonathan Bonder by clicking here or at one of the following numbers: US: (347) 637-6752; Canada: (438) 792-0929; UK: 078-74400651